Research Training Opportunities
Qualified students or post-doctoral fellows interested in working within CAMH’s Research Program can find a range of opportunities. Undergraduate or graduate student placements are available on an ongoing basis, depending on the needs of individual scientists. To find a placement in your area of interest, we suggest you contact our scientific staff directly and include your CV. Students can also find positions through co-op arrangements with their university or through volunteer or paid work in the Research Program.
Prospective post-doctoral fellows may apply for positions through a dedicated post-doctoral fellowship program at CAMH. The deadline for these fellowships is typically toward the end of the calendar year, although other opportunities may arise throughout the year.
Opportunities for students and post-doctoral fellow include:
- 2023 Koerner Studentship Guidelines
- Postdoctoral position in Schizophrenia Division, Complex Care and Recovery (CCR) Program
- womenmind 2023 Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition
- Discovery Fund 2023 Talent Development Competition: Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Azrieli Adult Neurodevelopmental Centre 2023 Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition
- 2022 CAMH Koerner Research Scholars: Research Studentship Program for Health Professional Trainee