In a series of six national surveys, CAMH and research technology company Delvinia led research to understand the mental health and substance use impacts of COVID-19, and to track changes as the pandemic unfolded. The following interactive dashboard represents selected findings based on online surveys conducted over the following intervals:
- May 8 to 12, 2020, with 1,005 respondents
- May 29 to June 1, 2020, with 1,002 respondents
- June 19 to 23, 2020 with 1,005 respondents
- July 10 to 14, 2020 with 1,003 respondents
- September 18 to 22, 2020, with 1,003 respondents
- November 27 to December 1, 2020 with 1,003 respondents
All survey participants were English-speaking Canadians ages 18 and older.
Read the full press release, including data analysis and a summary of key findings.
Free access to survey raw data and downloadable custom reports are also available via the Methodify by Delvinia research platform.